Service Driver - Washrooms Services
£17,600 basic + bonus, (£19,000), company van, fuel card, mobile phone, company uniform, discounts on 3000+ retailers
Worcester- you must live in or near WR8, WR10, WR11, WR12, WR13, WR14
Initial Washrooms is one of the UK’s leading providers of washroom, hygiene and floorcare services. We are currently looking for Multidrop Service Drivers to join our team and deliver fantastic customer service throughout the following postcode WR8, WR10, WR11, WR12, WR13, WR14 areas.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being on the road, working alone, driving and meeting new people, someone who plans their own days and likes to get a job done well.
Wondering what a typical day looks like for our Service Drivers?
- You will begin your day the moment your transit van leaves your street each morning. It’s an early start for most, but this means your day will finish early too - usually between 1pm-3pm!
- You will set off either to your first customer in your company uniform, or make your way to your nearest office to load your van for the day ahead.
On the Road:
- Your day will be spent visiting a number of unique customers. Want the good news? No two days will be the same due to the variety of our customers you will meet.
- You will service your customers’ washroom products including soap dispensers, air fresheners, nappy bins, feminine hygiene units and indoor and outdoor floor mats.
- Whilst you don’t need to be an athlete, you will work up a sweat loading and unloading units and floor mats for your customers, so you would need to be physically fit.
- You will be responsible for your own health and safety - this means it’s your responsibility to ensure your vehicle is safe at all times and that you take care on the road.
- Time for you to head back to your nearest office to unload and reload so you can start your day all over again tomorrow.
- This is also the time for you to debrief with your manager, discuss your day and get set up for tomorrow.
To be considered for the Service Driver position you will have:
- A full UK driving license with two years’ experience
- Great customer service skills - we need you to interact with our customers and ensure you have each job signed off
- Great communication skills
- Be flexible with working hours, as this role can start early and also end early!
- Ability to use own initiative and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Pride in the job you do
We value the work our Service Drivers do, and we reward you with:
- A competitive salary package including a minimum basic of £17,600
- Company Van
- Monthly Bonus scheme
- Sales Lead Commission - this isn’t a sales job, but we do need you to pass any sales leads onto your local sales consultant
- Rentokil Rewards (includes cashback and discounts on multiple retailers)
- Salary grading system linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business.
This job can be whatever you make of it; whether you are happy to come to work, do a great job and go home worry free; or want to go to work, impress and climb the ladder into management. Apply and find out why this is the job for you!
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job