Service Development Manager Housing
Pay: £17.51 per hour PAYE
Locations: Doncaster, DN1 3EA
Full time: 3- 6 month temp
Must be Car Driver and Must have Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 Months
Are you passionate about improving the lives of young people?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to #WorkYourWayToMakeDifference!
You will provide support to take on agreed projects within Nacro housing which require specific focus and project management and take a lead in planning and delivery through to completion. Project manage and implement projects and organisational changes develop business opportunities, trouble shoot problems, and ensure effective contract compliance.
You must have a strong background in supported housing and managerial experience.
What do we do?
We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years' experience of changing lives, building stronger communities, and reducing crime. We help support, house, educate, advise, and speak out for disadvantaged young people and adults - and you could now help us make an even bigger impact going forward.
What you will need?
- The successful candidate will have experience of leading a team or teams delivering services to groups of vulnerable clients, in a supported housing, support, care or other relevant environment; of networking, liaising and negotiating and, of successfully setting up new services.
- We are looking for people who have a proven ability to complete delegated tasks and to effectively manage multiple service priorities and commissioner contacts. Someone with the energy and project management skills to successfully seize opportunities, trouble shoot problems, implement projects and ensure effective contract compliance.
- Must be Car Driver and Must have Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 Months
What is the role?
- The Service Lead will oversee the delivery of effective intensive housing management services. In doing so, they will be responsible for ensuring the staff team meet agreed performance standards, for example, voids and arrears, and achieve good quality outcomes and financial targets.
- To take on agreed projects within Nacro housing which require specific focus and project management and take a lead in planning and delivery through to completion.
- To establish and implement new contracts. To be directly responsible for the successful implementation and start-up of new teams and services.
- To support Head of Housing/Area Managers where management gaps, issues or opportunities arise.
- To lead and motivate the managers responsible for the day to day delivery of specific services and areas as directed.
- To represent Nacro to external stakeholders, including local authorities and other funders.
- To support Area and Service Managers in delivering best practice across their services.
Do you have what it takes to seize opportunities and deliver results?
We welcome you to join our warm and friendly team.
What are you waiting for?
Please email me your CV to ruksana.begum1 @guidantglobal.com for immediate consideration.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'