The company provides an essential service at the heart of daily life, health and environment to 15 million customers across London, Thames Valley and further. You will be joining a nearly established team, providing an opportunity for you to shape the role and team as you see fit. This will suit someone with the passion and vision to drive the team forward. This company enables the sale of services to all companies licensed to operate in the water markets, this equates to over £400m of revenue that is managed by the team. As well as managing approximately £40m of risk associated with market compliance.
As the Service Development and Pricing Manager, your duties will be to:
- Lead, maintain and enhance the service agreements between wholesale and internal service providers, from the perspective of sales and compliance and a drive-in customer service.
- Ensure customer service as well as the timely delivery and management of the change governance associated with the wholesale service offering, wholesale tariff document and the wholesale service agreement.
- Define and measure key performance indicators that provide accountability and measurability of all outputs as well as qualitative added value.
- Maintain and enhance the wholesale website and support the development of market services.
To be a successful Service Development and Pricing Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- A good understanding of the wholesale retail market codes industry.
- Experience deliver customer-focused services within a similar industry environment of regulatory constraint.
- Strong commercial awareness and project management capability to drive transformation and change, as well as demonstrable leadership skills.
- Highly experienced in creating and delivering new services, and in the management of complex commercial deliverables within a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Strong analytical skills and have experience directing complex projects, as well as best practice in stakeholder engagement.
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships.
In return, the Service Development and Pricing Manager will receive a salary of £55,000 - £65,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job