Service Desk Technician
Duration: 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Ajilon is part of the Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 company and one of the largest
resourcing and recruitment companies in the world. Our client, a leading Financial Services
client based in the city centre are seeking a Customer Service focused individual with an
interest in developing a career within IT Support.
The role of Service Desk Technician will be to handle inbound calls from customers across
our client's global business units to resolve and escalate first line technical issues whilst delivering a
first class customer service experience
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate the following;
1. Accomplished Customer Service background
2. Ambition to learn and develop IT/Technical Skills is required
3. Experience of working within a call centre / telephony customer service environment
4. Will be very customer satisfaction focused and be used to working to SLA's
Please note, the team currently work in a rotational shift patterns between 6am and 10PM therefore it is imperative you are able to work outside normal business hours.
If offered you will be expected to work remotely during the lockdown phase
Role and responsibilities will be:
- Provide a consistent and customer focused approach when dealing with all telephone calls
- Troubleshoot and provide first contact resolution where possible
- Log tickets with accurate and clear information including priority
- Direct call routing to support teams and escalation where required
- Use and maintain existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for your own personal development
Skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Dependable Customer Service background
- Excellent written, verbal, communication skills
- Work well as a team and build relationships to the global partners
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on all areas of responsibility concurrently
- Background Experience with an IT support role supporting a large user base
- Good understanding and knowledge of clients, technology and processes supported within the Service Desk environment
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- ITIL Certifications/Understanding/Awareness
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!
- Service Desk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'