An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our business as a Service Desk Technician. The successful applicant will provide IT support to approximately 300 employees across multiple sites in the UK.
Duradiamond Healthcare delivers its IT service through 100% cloud based providers, this role would suit somebody who has recently worked with cloud services or is keen to expand their skills and expertise to provide support within this environment. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in delivering high quality customer focused support of a multi-site Active Directory/Windows desktop environment.
This is a full time role where the successful candidate will work Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between the hours of 8.00am and 5.30pm
- Deliver a 1st class IT support experience to our users across multiple sites in the UK.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user IT support requests in a professional and efficient manner within agreed SLA's.
- Provide customer focused 1st and 2nd line support
- Customer facing / remote take over and telephone based support.
- Occasional site visits are required for this role and may involve overnight stays.
- Completing the onboarding / offboarding process
- Laptop/Mobile/Desktop build and provisioning including asset register management.
- Documenting all IT tasks within the service desk tool or IT document library.
- Project work when required
Service Desk Technician | IT | Service Desk | IT Support | SQL Server | SharePoint | Database Management
- Clear communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Active Directory administration experience to include user accounts, profiles, security, groups/OU management, group policy
- Exchange server mailbox administration
- Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Experience supporting Windows Operating Systems and Ricoh printers
- Calm, organised and professional manner even when working under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative and take a proactive approach to work
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and Azure Active Directory
- SharePoint and SharePoint Online
- IP Telephony/Unified Communications
- SQL Server database management and queries
- ITIL V3 foundation
- Moderate windows server knowledge
- Understanding of networking
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
The information you submit to Duradiamond Healthcare as part of your application for employment will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018, which incorporates the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and all relevant subsequent legislation. From the point at which we receive your application we will be required to maintain and process data about you for the purposes of reaching and communicating a recruitment decision. If your application is selected for interview you will be sent an Applicant Privacy Notice giving further details on how Duradiamond Healthcare will process and maintain any personal information gathered during this stage of the recruitment process.
We will retain the details of unsuccessful applicants for a period 12 months following the completion of the recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Service Desk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'