IT Service Desk Technician required
£18k - £21k plus performance-based bonus
NETBuilder is a full digital service agency, with offices across the UK. Experts in Enterprise Digital Content Management, they work alongside the world’s largest and most exciting organisations to deliver highly engaging and personalised digital marketing solutions.
They are recruiting for an experienced and highly skilled IT Service Desk Technician who will provide comprehensive, advanced and professional IT support to their customers, with a focus on educational establishments.
We are looking for an IT Service Desk Technician with considerable experience working in an IT/Network support role and the following skills:
- Knowledge of common PC applications and email, preferably MS Office, Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 editions, WAN and LAN technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of troubleshooting networked PC’s and an ability to identify cause and solutions.
- An understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Experience with the recording of data and maintaining records (including backups and logs).
- Demonstrable experience of providing telephone support.
- Experience of working co-operatively with a broad range of internal and external contacts and groups.
IT Service Desk Technician Role Outline
- To log support calls and document their outcome to facilitate their resolution. To identify and promote best practice guidance for IT users and Service Desk Technicians.
- Provide advanced technical support to customers for Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 editions.
- Provide support on:
- WAN and LAN and associated equipment.
- Firewalls including WatchGuard, SonicWall, SmoothWall and pfSense.
- PC hardware, software and associated peripherals.
- Provide professional advice to users, 1:1 support and training
- Assist with the compilation of documentation, guidelines and procedure.
- Redirect and escalate support requests to the appropriate member of the Service Desk Team and 3rd line support
If you would like to be considered for this IT Service Desk Technician job, please click 'Apply’ You will receive an email shortly after your online application which you will need to read.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills and experience include: IT Service Desk, IT Support Technician, IT Support, IT Technician, Network Support, IT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'