Service Desk Technician
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Stoke-on-Trent based organisation that is involved in building complex data management and software products for well-known companies around the world!
Duties will include:
- Providing support for workstation, phone, server and network technologies.
- Handling incoming incidents and requests via telephone and email, including assessment, prioritisation in line with Incident Management and Request Fulfilment processes.
- Following internal documented processes and procedures, to ensure incident and request resolution are completed to agreed Organisation Level Agreements.
- Identifying and troubleshooting Server and Network incidents and acting according to departmental processes
- Administration of internal support systems
Experience should include;
- Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- SQL Server technologies.
- Active Directory Domain Services.
- Microsoft Office and other workstation software.
- Standard networking services and protocols.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework.
37.5 hour week, working a 7.5 hour shift on a rota basis between 6am and 10pm Monday to Sunday (5 out of 7 days).
- Industry Leading Benefits -
· 25 Days holiday + 8 bank holidays
· Employers pension contribution
· Free parking
· Childcare Vouchers
· Heavily subsidised food menu (breakfast / lunch & dinner)
· Cycle to work scheme
As you can see this is certainly one of the best Support / Service opportunities in the Midlands - APPLY NOW for a fast response.
- Active Directory
- Service Desk
- Technical Support
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job