bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a Service Desk Technician to support its technical function.
The business employs numerous highly skilled engineers across a range of technical disciplines to achieve impressive and continuous annual growth. Investment in technology is fundamental to this success.
You will join a team responsible for ensuring that the user base has sufficient equipment and resources to perform their roles. You will take end to end ownership for incidents, escalate where necessary and see them through to resolution.
Although not directly responsible for fixing complex issues, the role has responsibility to troubleshoot, identify business impact and escalate efficiently and in a timely manner. You will work in a structured environment adhering to strict security policies relating to user access.
Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader you will be required to work a 24/7 shift pattern.
• Ensuring that phone calls and emails are dealt with promptly to provide the best possible service to the business.
• Logging all tickets for incidents or requests that are reported.
• Ensuring that first line incidents are resolved quickly and efficiently.
• Ensuring that second line incidents are investigated and promptly escalated where required.
• Proactively managing open incidents, working with 2nd and 3rd line teams to gain the fastest resolution based on incident SLA.
• Providing remote support and fixes.
• Maintaining and administering to ensure systems are running and escalating any resulting issues.
• Maintaining and administering user accounts, ensuring users only have access to what they require in order to fulfil their roles.
Key Skills, Attributes and Experience:
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent analytical/troubleshooting skills.
• Concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Self managed with ability to work unsupervised.
• Quick to learn.
• Commercial experience working in a service management function.
The closing date for applications is 23 March 2018.
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter, quoting the Job Reference Code SDT0218RD to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ or click on the link to apply.