Service Desk Team Leader
Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Our client currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state-of-the-art Bodyshops.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Team Leader to join the busy team at their BMW/MINI Retailer, Cockermouth.
The successful applicant must have the ability to work as part of a team of Service Advisors in a busy, pressurised environment. Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
As a Service Desk team Leader your duties will include:
* Leading a team of Service Advisors ensuring workload is completed in a timely manner
* Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
* Dealing with any issues that arise and ensuring they are resolved
* Advising on technical queries/issues.
* Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out, informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
* Sell customer repairs/parts etc., and finalising the invoice on completion.
An ideal Service Desk Team Leader will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Previous experience of working within an automotive service department
* Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department
* Team leader/supervisory experience is preferred
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Kerridge is essential
* Previous experience in a similar role is essential
* Motivated to deliver the highest of customer service at all times and work towards targets
You will receive a competitive basic salary + bonus package.
For an opportunity to join this leading company please submit your CV online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'