Service Desk Team Leader
Working for a rapidly expanding organisation you will be working on a busy Service Desk, leading a team who will be providing 24x7x365 support for the customers IT Systems. You will be responsible for ensuring high quality response through incident management and request fulfilment.
Salary: £30,000 per annum
You will oversee the daily running of the Service Desk and will act as the first point of escalation for all Service Desk Technicians, leading, mentoring and managing workload for the technicians. You will also be responsible for training Service Desk colleagues in line with targets set by the Service Desk Manager (who you will be reporting into).
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Senior Service Desk Technician or as a Team Leader in an IT environment.
- Excellent level of knowledge of IT technologies and processes.
- Experience of call logging technology and processes
- Experience working to SLAs/OLAs in a similar environment
- Relevant ITIL qualification and/or 2 years' experience in with ITIL processes.
- Excellent customer service skills and good written and verbal communication skills.
If this position sounds of interest please do not hesitate to get in touch with me or a member of the team at Cranford Group today.
- Team Leader
- Call Logging
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'