Service Desk Team Leader
Manchester City Centre
Full Time / Permanent
Up to £27, 358
My client is looking for a Technical Service Centre Team leader, responsible for the operational day to day running of the Technical Service Centre which acts as the first point of contact for all the Company’s IT related issues. The position is highly autonomous, with a focus on providing the “best in class service” to all our customers while ensuring their business needs are met in alignment within agreed KPI’s and SLA’S. The Technical Service Centre Team Leader will be a champion of customer service and satisfaction ethos that is at the heart of the IT department.
- Delegate work to Technical Service Centre team members while monitoring progress and results.
- Drive resolution of open issues in partnership with departmental teams to drive customer satisfaction and resolution.
- Perform team coaching/direction,121s, appraisals and performance management for 4 direct reports.
- To keep up to date on industry trends and practices to ensure we are giving the best to our customers.
- Perform effective and positive customer focussed diagnostic support and troubleshooting on all tickets that are logged by phone, email or self-service, with the goal of performing a first-time fix on tickets logged.
- Ensure that all tickets have appropriate and well-documented troubleshooting notes applied to them prior to escalation to other teams.
- Support remote locations via onsite visits as well as via remote support tools.
- Act as the Major Incident point of contact for all Priority tickets, ensuring that the business receives communications as appropriate, and in a timely manner, throughout the lifecycle of the Incident and that all work completed by other teams is gathered and documented within the Incident ticket.
- Develop and promote continuous improvements to the customer experience when contacting the Technical Service Centre.
- Maintain and champion the service desk framework and asset database management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience / Skill-set required:
- IT support experience including MS Server, Windows (7,8 and 10), AD, Group policies, DNS, DHCP, network infrastructure, Citrix, Apple, switches etc., within a customer-focused environment
- Experience of cloud technologies such as Microsoft O365, Azure, Skype for Business etc.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication, customer handling and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning, organising and prioritising abilities.
- Ability to engage customers in person and over the phone
- Flexibility to visit other sites within the region, as and when required.
- The ability to work unsupervised is essential, as are superb customer service and satisfaction skills while being empathetic and customer focused
- Valid driving license & car
- ITIL Foundation Qualification
- Experience in communicating with customers, peers and stakeholder management
- Work Scheduling
- Leadership and Communication
- Proactive Management
To apply, please email your CV to .uk or for further details, please ring Lydia on . Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job