The post holder will be responsible for managing, mentoring and developing the Service Desk Staff. This will involve implementing new processes, ensuring that incidents and requests fulfilled within the SLAs and ensuring the working environment is functional and meets company standards.
• Lead by example creating a culture of strong performance
• Continually develop and motivate staff to increase staff and service performance
• Engage with 3rd party providers ensuring SLAs are being adhered to
• Support the Procurement Team in Statements of Work, Statements of Work and the purchasing of hardware/software required within the IT Service Desk Team
• Act as the escalation point for service incidents, major incidents and service reviews
• Create and maintain the knowledge base system
• Define plan and forecast staffing requirements based on demand
• Good knowledge of Active Directory and SCCM (essential)
• Experience working within ITIL v3 Framework and best practices (essential)
• Experience managing IT Teams, developing staff and improving customer satisfaction (essential)
This position is a great opportunity to develop your management career managing a team of 7 staff in a dynamic and fast paced environment for a reputable and well regarded employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job