Service Desk Team Leader is required to join a progressive and growing managed service provider from their head office within the Fareham area.
The role of a Service Desk Team will involve the day to day management of a highly technical 3rd line support team who help to supporting their growing customers' IT infrastructure needs both remotely and on-site. The 3rd line support team deals with reported incidents that has been escalated from their Service Desk Support Team. You will be responsible for ensuring that agreed SLA's are being adhered to, staff reviews, along with the management of the staff including evaluations to the Professional Services Team through to the overall planning, directing and reporting of the department. You will need to have strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to take ownership of incidents, both internal and external, whilst ensuring issues are being prioritised and resolved effectively. You will also be expected to work within the 3rd line support team where required.
The correct candidate for the Service Desk Team Leader position will be working within a similar position at the moment and come from a strong technical background. You will have:
- Proven track record with troubleshooting and delivering an excellent service to key stakeholders.
- Remote and face to face support
- Experience in providing in-depth Infrastructure support to a growing client base.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical ability at 3rd line engineer level meeting some of the below capabilities.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to identify root cause and implement controlled changes
- Knowledge working within an ITIL framework
- Must be able to communicate clearly at a technical and end user level
- Must project a positive, friendly professional image on the phone and in person
- Can demonstrate a passion for customer service
- Can demonstrate a passion for personal development
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be have excellent documentation skills
- Must be flexible in their approach to travel and projects undertaken
- Sound organisational ability and able to prioritise
As you will be communication with multiple internal teams along with my clients' customer base your communication skills must be exemplary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further career progression opportunities along with some excellent benefits.
Keywords: Service Desk Team Leader, Helpdesk Manager, Service Desk Manager, Technical Management, Server 2012, Server 2016, Exchange, Active Directory, VMware, Fareham, Southampton, Portsmouth, Petersfield, Hampshire
- Active Directory
- Server 2012
- Technical Management
- Service Desk Manager
- Helpdesk Manager
- Service Desk Team Leader
- Server 2016