Service Desk Supervisor, £35000, Bristol
Are you wanting to lead a support desk team? Would you like to support the latest technologies available?
A leading engineering organisation are looking for a Service Desk Supervisor to leading their growing support desk function.
The organisation is rapidly growing, there is key emphasis on building the help desk therefore your role will be vital in the development of the support team. The organisation pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology so this role will allow you to get exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
Reporting into the Service Delivery Manager, you will be expected to manage the first line support team who are currently resolving around 92% of all tickets. There will be a real focus on you to concentrate on problem management, change management and continual service improvement. You will be working with key business stakeholders to ensure that the wider business is happy with the service being delivered and working with these stakeholders where improvement is required.
My client are happy to review a variety of profiles. Please apply within if you are an experienced Support Desk Lead or are keen to step up into the role!
- Excellent knowledge of Windows technologies - Windows Server, Office365, Active Directory
- Ability to create and review SLA’s and OLA’s
- 3 years’ experience on a Help Desk
- Able to create and review reports to display key information
- Presentation skills and ability to develop staff
- Management of user accounts (Active Directory) MCP/MCTS
- Ability to work with and manage third party suppliers
- ITIL certified
- Experience in running a Help Desk advantageous
In return, my client are offering a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 with a targeted bonus scheme and competitive pension.
Please contact Jordan Fitzgerald at Robert Half Technology if you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity.