Service Desk Receptionist/Administrator
Hours of Work:
- Week 1: Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:15 pm
- Week 2: Monday to Friday 8:45 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (paid at time and a half)
Our client’s business has been established for over 40 years, it started as a family run business which through expansion and success is now part of a plc Group. They sell new and used commercial vehicles from all six of their depots across the UK; they also offer other services such as servicing and breakdown cover.
The Working Environment:
Our client likes to employ staff with good, old fashioned values about respect and responsibility and whom also have a sense of humour to boot! They want to make their place of work a happy and enjoyable place to be and therefore require like-minded individuals to work as part of a team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in the motor industry, and perhaps in a similar role, although this is not essential, candidates with industry experience will be prioritised in the short-listing process. Preferably you will have some experience of working with the IT package ADP Kerridge, but this is not essential as training can be given, however at least some experience with a CRM (Client Relationship Management) System would be preferred. You will be required to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be IT literate and able to multi-task.
- Being the first point of contact for walk in service customers and telephoned in service calls
- Taking vehicle bookings
- Giving information on vehicle progress and updates on when the vehicle will be ready to collect/be delivered
- Calculating when vehicle services are due, by assessing the vehicle age and it’s mileage
- Checking the manufacturer system for information on vehicle contracts, history and recalls
- Liaising with the workshop controller and service manager on customer requirements feedback
- Update manufacturer VOR logs and other KPI’s.
- 20 days paid holiday which can increase with length of service plus bank holidays
- Full support and training will be provided to assist in meeting targets and objectives
- Contributory pension scheme & life insurance (x 2 annual salary pay-out for death in service
- Onsite kitchen facilities
- £21,043.75 per annum (43.75 hours at £9.25)
- £1,443 per annum (4 hours every other Saturday at an overtime rate of £13.88)