Service Desk Manager
Manchester (2 days remote)
For this role you'll be responsible for leading an established Service Desk of over 10 IT professionals. You'll manage the day to day operation of the IT Service Desk ensuring that all Service Desk staff record, prioritise and manage the lifecycle of Incidents and Service Requests efficiently, with a high level of customer service and in accordance with Service Level Agreements outlined in the EM Managed Services contract.
This company is a multi-national organisation with over 75,000 employees globally.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Service Desk Manager experience
- Business Relationship Management experience
- Able to work flexible and on call hours
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- ITIL Foundation Certificate v.3
- Previous 24/7 Service Desk Manager experience.
- Knowledge of VMware and Citrix.
- SDI accreditation
As expected you will be compensate well with a salary of up to £45,000 + benefits.
If interested, please contact
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'