Armstrong Knight are delighted to be working with an industry leading IT Service Provider, who are seeking to recruit a 'Service Desk Manager' into the business.
This role would suit an individual who excels in engineering and team management. You will want to develop a team of engineers and technicians whilst applying a deep knowledge in the leading technologies across a pool of mainly mid-market clients. Liaising with the Operations Manager, you will be defining the Technical Learning Program for the the team. Working with internal consultants and developers, you will be customising the processes, reporting and dashboards.
A key aspect of the role is the smooth deployment of servers, networks and PC’s using automation. This is a role for an individual ready to make their mark and grow with a business that has show 25% growth last year.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Automation: our client prides themselves on exceptional levels of networks and deployments free of error and the need for break-fix. You will be a master in scripting and have the creative mind to help establish ground-breaking service techniques.
- Research and Development: As the MSP-level partners with each of the technology partners, you will research and test new systems and technologies in-house, and with-in client networks when required. As partners with many technology leaders, our client must maintain a high level of insight on their roadmaps. Present research on occasion at the clients or team forums.
- Systems Design: Define and engineer new solutions for client and internal operations. Use technical diagrams to collaborate internally or with partners to present ideas before client approval.
- Case Management: with your appointed Team Leader, you will Monitor helpdesk requests from clients and assign to your team members based upon SLA’s, skills and capacity.
- Knowledge: Ensuring KB’s are captured where required, escalations are efficient, and good timesheets and resolutions are communicated back to the end-users by your team in a timely basis.
- Fee Earning: Where cases are out-of-scope, ensure your team record time for onward billing.
- QA: With your Team Leader, ensure tasks assigned to your team from case templates are completed to the appropriate quality levels for standardised builds of PC’s, Mobile Devices, Users, Telephone Extensions, Servers, API’s, routers, etc.
- Process Management: With the Operations and Sprint Manager, improve the processes in place that maintain deployment records and techniques within case templates, 6. MerakiMDM, and 3rd-Party systems.
- Reporting: work with the Managing Director to develop KPIs for performance reporting and then with the Sprint Manager for ongoing developments of dashboards, audits, and integrations with 3rdparty integrations.
- Client Onboarding: working with the Managing Director and new business team, you will lead client onboarding from a technical perspective - running audits, assessing and managing required change.
- Onsite Support: provide clients onsite support, liaising with other team members and adhering to client Service Level Agreement and any technical documentation that requires sign-off. Ensure all site visits by team members are signed-off or correctly escalated, and then stored, monitored and resolved correctly.
- Technical Lead: Define installation tasks for your engineering team and communicate any requirements for the client, logistics or provisioning to the Operations Manager. Liaise with the client technical team or in-house Solution Architects. Ensure all site visits by team members are signed-off or correctly escalated, and then stored, monitored and resolved correctly.Training: Expect 3-hours per week to be dedicated to learning. All costs of exams undertaken to support the role will be paid as part of your expense account
Microsoft Server admin
Based in the vibrant shoreditch area of London you will enjoy working in an amazing venue which enable you to learn and grow vastly improving your technical skill sets and knowledge base.
The company enjoy many social engagements together such as paint balling, wake boarding, Snowboarding, Climbing, theatre, meals out, all paid for by the company.
- Technical Team
- Server Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'