Service Desk Manager
up to £25.50 per hour
My client has an immediate requirement for an IT Service Desk Manager to join their team on a contract basis to contribute to the development and implementation of the organisations service desk team. You will be required to to manage and support the development and maintenance of Organisational systems for the day to day business, data collection, audit reporting for both activity and outcomes in support of development, performance management and tendering opportunities.
Skills and experience required:
- Management experience in a service desk environment
- Professional knowledge of business planning, delivery monitoring, performance management and staff management
- Extensive knowledge of networking in particular TCP/IP and MS Windows Applications and server products
- Experience of developing and implementing IT & Communications systems to enhance service provision
- Knowledge of the safe and appropriate use of back office systems and equipment
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Windows Service 2012 and Windows 7/10
- Experience of server/desktop virtualization
This position is an immediate requirement therefore to be considered for this position please submit your CV ASAP to retain an interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'