IT Service Desk Team Leadership & Management, ITIL certified & experience of ITIL processes, Incident & Problem Management
IT Service Desk Manager, with a strong Service Desk support background which includes running a fast paced change environment, with experience in a Manager / Team Leader / Supervisor capacity, is required for a leading organisation based in Portsmouth, paying £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
This position would suit a Service Desk Manager who has experience of running fast paced teams in a high change environment and has been through a service management implementation journey, who is looking to step up their career into a Service Desk Manager role where they could bring all of these skills and experience with them.
You will be working within the IT Support department of a leading organisation, the IT Service Desk Manager will be responsible for heading up and managing the IT Service Desk function which operates in an ITIL environment. This will include managing a team of Service Desk Analysts who are responsible for 1st line and 2nd line support issues, incident management and problem management, service request management, IT asset management and IT procurement. You will ensure that SLAs and team KPIs are met whilst ensuring the day-to-day coaching, training and support of the team on a continual basis.
You will also be involved in technology projects and ensuring that successful problem and incident management processes are in place. You will have good experience of introducing new policies and procedures, improving KPIs and improving customer service initiates.
This position would suit an IT Service Desk Manager, or a Service Desk Team Leader / Supervisor who is looking to step-up their career into Service Desk Management.
- Strong and proven IT support background gained on a busy IT service desk
- Good experience either as a Manager or Team Leader / Supervisor in an IT service desk capacity
- Strong IT support background covering 1st line and 2nd line support with exposure to 3rd line support
- Strong desktop, networking and infrastructure technology support experience
- Strong experience of working in a fast paced, change environment
- Strong experience of implementing new policies & procedures, improving KPIs and improving customer service initiates
- ITIL certified and experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Incident management, problem management and major incident management experience
- Service request management experience
- IT Procurement / IT Asset Management experience
- Excellent communication & team leadership skills
This position would suit an IT Service Desk Manager / IT Service Desk Team Leader / IT Service Desk Supervisor / IT Helpdesk Manager / IT Helpdesk Team Leader / IT Helpdesk Supervisor with a strong service desk support background gained in an ITIL environment.
This position is looking to start ASAP and will be paying from £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this Service Desk Manager position please forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Technical Support
- Incident Management
- Service Desk Management
- ITIL Process
- Problem Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'