ITVET are a fast growing network support and managed services provider based in Bishops Stortford, who are passionate about the service they provide to their customers.
Based at our Bishops Stortford office, you will have 3 to 5 years’ experience of Service or Helpdesk management, ideally in an IT or Managed services environment. You will be looking for more managerial duties as well as keeping your technical edge.
You will be:
• Passionate about excellent customer service and highly motivated.
• An excellent communicator with customers, Directors and internal staff.
• Experience and knowledge of ITIL best practice.
• Able to train, motivate and coach team members to perform to high standards of effectiveness.
• Able to plan, monitor and control you and your team’s work
• Proactive in your approach to issues
• Able to lead and motivate by example
• Smart both mentally and in physical appearance
• Fluent English speaking.
• To set the standard and lead from the front by providing the highest level of service to our customers
• To manage the Service Desk team providing an exemplary level of Customer Service
• To ensure that all processing is completed in accordance with agreed service levels.
• To manage and develop a highly skilled and motivated team of Service Desk administrators.
• To regularly assess the performance and behaviour of team members, identifying development and training needs.
• Set and review objectives and training plans to ensure that the required skills are obtained.
• To develop, implement, maintain and monitor service level standards.
• To develop and maintain quality controls.
• To continuously streamline, improve and automate customer care processes.
• To provide monthly performance information to Senior Management
ITVET offer an excellent salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and training opportunities to help develop skills and knowledge. We do work hard but also have great fun, with a full varied social events calendar.
- Customer Service
- Managed Services
- Service Desk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job