Working for a Data Centre and Cloud business, that prides itself on first class service, this Service Desk Manager role will manage a team of 5 Service Desk Analysts to deliver a high level of customer care.
Overseeing, 1st and 2nd line support, a main part of this role will be driving and hitting service level agreements. The Service Desk Manager is expected to ensure this standards are maintained and consistently met.
Other key aspects of the role include;
- Creating service reports to identify potential customer "hotspots"
- Motivate and lead the Service Desk staff to deliver consistently.
- Liaise with the wider Operations team to ensure resources are allocated appropriately and are in line with customer/stakeholders needs.
- Participate in the Change Management process
- Provide support and resources required to maintain our required Information Security and Business Continuity certifications s
- Budget responsibility for all capital and operational expenditure connected to operating the Service Desk
Skills and experience;
- Experience of leading a Service Desk team (1st/ 2nd line)
- Ability to interrogate data and provide statistics.
- A strong customer focus.
- Experience in data centre, cloud provider or IT environments.
- A technical background would be advantageous.
- ITIL certification at V2 or V3
In return, you'll be working for a business that drives innovation and provides opportunities for their employees to progress their careers.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job