Service Desk Manager/ITL/Apple Mac/Casper Suite/Lotus
Service Desk Manager/ITL/Apple Mac/Casper Suite/Lotus with 5 years management experience required to join a leading retail company based in Wimbledon. As the Service Desk Manager you will be required to develop existing teams, implementing and reviewing process, supplier management, vendor management.
You would be expected to be able to run a project from start to finish.
Experience with Windows devices and windows management tools and experience Implementing apple MAC casper suite.
Experience within Retail or Services/Facilities background would be ideal.
SDI Certificate process review and implementation of processes. Lean Management or Six Sigma, write and read processes and process improvements required.
You will also be required to deliver the Front End process and training to the company for projects eg Lotus - Outlook (in 2-3 years).ITL
- Significant experience of managing a Service Desk or IT Support Team with successful outcomes, experience of implementing/maintaining service management tools and processes
- Excellent communication skills, working with Internal teams, demanding clients & C-level management
- Proven commercial experience working in an ITIL framework
- Proven financial management of a Service Desk
- Competent in managing the day to day Service Desk operation, guiding and supporting the staff to achieve their personal objectives and improve the overall service
- Ability to maintain and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring that the Service Desk is seen as an effective partner and enabler
- Experience working to agreed KPI's and manages the desk to exceed them while continually reviewing and adjusting them to support the business objectives of the organisation and the wider IS Strategy
- Intermediated certification in ITIL service operation or transition processes.
- Hands on technical skills in Lotus Notes, Win8, MAC, Cisco phone system, networking, SharePoint, Active Directory, SCCM
- German language skills (Desirable)
- Lean Management
- SixSigma, Cobit
- ILM Level 3 or 5
- Previous experience of supporting IT in a retail environment (Desirable)
Salary £50000-£60000 with a 10% bonus