Service Desk Engineer - Welwyn Garden City - up to £25,000 per annum
Job Title: Service Desk Engineer
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 8.30am-5.00pm Monday-Thursday, 8.30am-4.30pm Friday
Purpose of the role: to provide excellent customer service whilst delivering effective and timely responses to requests.
Duties of the role:
- Provide a customer-focused service
- Log all requests on the system and assign priority to each problem
- Use initiative and ensure all calls are answered and e-mail tickets assigned
- Ensure stock levels are maintained
- Undertake IT projects
- Support with camera equipment issues
- Testing camera equipment
- Support and diagnosis of laptop related issues
- Resetting user passwords
- Laptop building and software installation for office laptops
- Manage AD accounts
- Manage office 365 mailboxes
- Be the point of contact suppliers, finance, HR and payroll systems
- Retrieve files from backups
- Great telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Great organisation and time management
- Operating Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktops (software installation)
- Operating on Windows Server
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Operating system and application deployment
- Providing remote support
- Strong customer service/support background
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'