Service Desk Analyst / Field Engineer. Up to £35k plus benefits.
Service Desk Engineer / Field Engineer required by a high calibre IT Managed Service Provider (MSP), based in Central London.
This business, which operates primarily as an IT Supplier to Professional Services organisations (Accountants, Law Firms etc.), is expanding quickly and offers the chance for significant career progression, along with excellent training opportunities.
The role will require that you provide a high level of IT support for several prestigious clients of the business. You'll primarily be based from the HQ close to Kings Cross with regular on-site visits.
You’ll have some solid experience in as a line 1 or line 2 analyst / engineer and will have a good level of competency in the following:
Duties & Accountabilities:
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Work within strict SLA timeframes and manage escalation of incidents within defined timelines
- Identify problem trends and implement changes as required
- Identify, design and plan to ensure continued service availability and ensure all changes are carried out in a controlled and tested manor
- Work with other functions within the business to help identify issues and requirements with a view to continued service improvement
- Experience working on an ITIL based Service Desk
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting skills
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Apple OS experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills of standard Microsoft Office suites
- Working knowledge and administration of AD, Group policy, Exchange, scripting and remote tools
- Microsoft Desktop Support Technician an advantage
- Knowledge of Office 365 & Azure Cloud Platform advantageous
It would also be beneficial (although certainly not a requirement), for you to have experience working with Azure or other cloud technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity with one of the highest potential MSP’s in London and if you think this role might suit you then apply for this position as soon as possible - it’s an urgent requirement.
- Managed Services
- Service Desk
- Office 365
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'