DATA (SERVICE DESK) ANALYST ROLE, BASED IN BIRKENHEAD
STARTING SALARY£15 000 (£17 000 following a successful probation period of 3 months)
HOURS Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm.
SISRA Limited is seeking enthusiastic and friendly individuals to join the growing Support Team, in order to help with the company’s continued rapid expansion within the Education Sector. The main responsibilities of a data analyst at SISRA are:
- Identify/assess customer needs and support users of the SISRA services with their data queries (via a Live Chat facility and email, NOT telephone)
- Troubleshooting setup, calculations or queries relating to the education sector / services
- Creating and developing help resources, including video tutorials and guides
- Provide accurate and reliable information to customers and colleagues
Experience of the SISRA services is not required as full training will be given. However, successful candidates are required to become proficient in supporting SISRA services. The learning period is lengthy and it generally takes employees 2+ months to be able to support our customer base with queries. As the role is diverse, once proficient, other opportunities within the company may be presented to you, including testing, assisting at events or hosting online training sessions.
PLEASE NOTE: This role does NOT involve desktop or network IT support.
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS:
- Very logical train of thought and quick thinking
- Excellent Maths and English language/grammar skills - you MUST have studied Maths to a good standard (at least GCSE grade C or equivalent)
- Strong written communication skills
- You must be computer literate and have great attention to detail
- Customer orientation and ability to build rapport
Experience in a similar role is not required as this role is such a unique and challenging one that we welcome applicants with any kind of background.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Problem Solving