Service Desk Coordinator
Job Title: Service Desk Coordinator
Location: Ashford, Kent
Job type: Full time 08:30 - 17:00
Boon Edam Ltd are the world leader in commercial, high end, entry solutions and we operate at a global level. We have our own manufacturing plants in Holland, USA and China alongside a number of international sales offices.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity within a diverse, globally recognised company in the construction industry? Are you passionate about customer satisfaction? If so, our Service Desk Coordinator role might just be the new career choice for you.
As a Service Desk Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service and ensuring, as part of a team, that all aspects of the service desk run smoothly.
Working as part of a successful team, this role involves a variety of tasks, including managing a high volume of calls and emails from customers on a daily basis. You will be planning works for our technicians nationwide including logging breakdown callouts and ensure response times are met as well as organising the completion of RAMS, permits and other documentation required by customers. You will also need to ensure any parts needed are available and delivered to our technicians on time. Other duties include report writing, data entry and housekeeping on SAP.
You will be a confident communicator and display excellent organisational skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy problem solving. You will be passionate about delivering high levels of customer service and enjoy the challenge of a varied workload. We are looking for a self-motivated team player.
What are your skills necessary to perform this role:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Highly organised with excellent time management.
- Excellent communicator able to liaise with various departments and build customer rapport.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programmes.
- Experience of SAP desirable but not essential.
- GCSE Maths and English, Grade C or higher.
What can you expect from us:
- A friendly and inclusive working environment
- 23 days annual leave plus 8 public bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Life insurance of four times your basic salary
- Company Pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Membership to a Healthcare or Cash Plan scheme
- Internal training and career development programmes
- Attractive salary package
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 29th October 2021. We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Strictly no agencies please.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; customer service, account managmentService Desk Coordinator, hire controller, Support Service Desk Team Leader, Service Desk Consultant, Support Consultant, Customer Support, Customer Service Advisor, Client Services, Desk Support, Customer Service Executive, Helpdesk Analyst, Helpdesk Support, Client Services Support may also be considered for this role.
- Client Services
- Customer Support
- Support Consultant
- customer service
- Customer Service Advisor
- hire controller
- Desk Support
- Support Service Desk Team Leader
- Service Desk Consultant
- account managmentService Desk Coordinator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'