The main purpose of this role is to schedule the daily tasks for Engineers. This will vary from general maintenance appointments to emergency call outs.
- Update daily activation signals including: downloading, updating, processing any actions and filing in appropriate cabinets
- Manage corrective maintenance calls including: phone answering, logging, scheduling, updating customers and ensuring response deadlines are met
- Manage preventative maintenance calls
- Schedule all service quoted works
- Ensure all engineers know where they are each day and that workloads are appropriately distributed
- Ensure all PPM's are scheduled at least 3 months in advance
- Other duties per full job specification
The working hours for this position are Monday - Friday 08.30am - 17.00pm with 1 hours break.
Salary is paying up to £25,000 PA depending on experience.
You will benefit from 21 days annual leave plus 1 day for every year worked (up to 25 days) and company pension.
For more details please apply now with an up to date CV or call Michelle at the Croydon branch for more information.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.