Aim and Key Objective
The service desk is the primary point of contact with our customers and you will be responsible for tracking order progression, communicating progress and coordinating the completion of service visits to fulfil customer requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Answering and screening calls
- Logging faults and despatching engineers
- Processing orders and organising / processing the necessary parts
- Providing quotes to customers
- Completing service reports jobs and invoicing.
- Monitoring warranty for audit purposes
- Strong customer service skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Process-oriented with excellent organisational skills.
- Confident communicator.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to pick up new systems and programmes quickly.
- Excellent eye for detail with good data entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task
Own Transport essential due to location.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- service desk
- hire desk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'