Service Desk Analyst/1st Line Support
Remote (occasional travel to Liverpool office)
A Service Desk Analyst is required to provide support for a variety of software and hardware systems used within the organisation involving all aspects of customer support. The role includes telephony, remote and desk side support.
The role will be responsible for day to day delivery of IT Service Desk and administration activities according to governance, processes, policies and agreed service level agreements.
• Providing customer centred support adhering to service level agreements to provide call handling, ticket and incident management, escalation and first line investigation and resolution in line with ITIL standards and agreed KPI measurements
• Ensure troubleshooting steps are followed consulting documentation, knowledge base, various support systems and appropriate websites
• Ensure regular ticket updates to manage customer expectations
• Ensure timely call resolution
• Provide first point of contact for any escalation for users throughout the business
• Ensure all documented processes are followed and provide for Service Improvements
• Actively seek out Service Improvements and suggest alongside service adoption
• Provide effective communication and collaboration through teamwork, engaging and contributing through team meetings and discussions and sharing knowledge through appropriate documented processes
• Provide administrative support in line with service level agreements
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
• Contributing and engaging in team meetings and team discussions
• Customer Service Experience
• Proven experience of working with Microsoft applications (O365)
• Proven Experience of Incident Management Systems (ServiceNow)
• First Line level IT support experience preferably within a remote support position
• Knowledge of the operational and support aspects of computer systems, hardware, software and peripheral equipment including but not limited to: Active Directory, O365 application suite, Windows 10, SCCM, Azure, SharePoint, Mimecast, Cloud Computing, Sophos
• Workflow Co-ordination Experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• IT Related degree desired but not essential
• ITIL foundation, MCP, MOS, MCSE, desired but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'