Hours of Work - Rota is in operation (08:00- 16:30, 08:30 to 17:00, 09:30 to 18:00)
Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for distributors, suppliers, resellers, wholesalers and merchants. Our mission is simple: to design, implement and support high performance systems that enable our customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively.
Working as part of the Support Service Team you will provide a prompt, accurate and professional response or escalation to all incoming customer queries, with the aim of maintaining customer satisfaction.
- To ensure all incoming incidents are responded to promptly. Maintaining a confident and professional approach to all communications
- To efficiently identify the caller and accurately assess their needs or requirements and nature of incident, following specific procedures based upon that assessment.
- To accurately identify and agree with the customer the severity of the incident allowing effective workload prioritisation to take place. Setting correct customer expectation.
- To ensure sufficient information is gathered and recorded as a new log on the Support System. The information should be an accurate and complete statement of the customer’s incident together with any actions taken or advice given.
- To take initial responsibility of the log and attempt to provide a solution using personal knowledge, colleague’s knowledge and available knowledge bases.
- Ensuring customers are kept informed on progress of any open logs for which you have responsibility.
- Where no immediate solution can be found, correct and prompt escalation based on current procedures. Communicate escalation to customer.
- To undertake such training as deemed appropriate to the post held.
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of supported applications and developments.
- Working individually and as part of a team towards the aims and objectives of the company as a whole.
- To fulfil Departmental requirements in terms of administrative tasks, and to conform to Departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain ongoing working co-operation with managers and staff within the department and the wider workplace.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Good Written and verbal skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Good attention to detail and to be able to record information accurately
- Being self-motivated
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'