Upto £150pd via umbrella
You will be supporting approximately 19000+ users with over 25000 desktops, plus laptop and Corporate Mobile devices.
A combination of 1st line resolution over the phone as well as efficient 2nd line incident management techniques is needed to evaluate and implement changes for the business including implementing other changes across the Desktop environment and infrastructure it uses.
* Respond to inbound calls to the Premium Client Service Centre in a professional and efficient manner, dealing with and resolving as many desktop issues as possible over the phone and by remote console.
* Directly assist clients with any end-user issue for general faults, request identification and resolution.
* Dealing with customer non-fault related requests e.g. Moves, Changes and Installations, data and application access, including setting up for new hires for technology requirements.
* Function as part of a complete service team providing the solution most effective to meet our customer's needs, to deliver the services they require and to improve our products and services to them.
* Regularly identify repetitive faults through communication with other groups and statistics available from Problem Management systems Investigate and implement permanent fixes.
If you would like to apply to the above position or are keen to discuss in full, please send across a copy of your CV to
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'