IT Service Desk Analyst - South Lanarkshire - Permanent
- Are you ready to join one of the UK & Ireland's leading employers of choice and a household name that offer one of the most highly accredited working environments?
- Salary / Package: Up to £20,000 + an excellent benefits package including annual bonus, Life Assurance, Healthcare, Pension up to 8% and superb holiday entitlement
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday with an 8-hour shift pattern between 7am to 5:30pm, on call rota every 1 weekend in 6
Due to rapid growth within their state-of-the-art offices, Search is working with a global organisation based in the heart of South Lanarkshire to support their growing IT operation. With plans to double their rate of growth in the next two years, our client is keen to find IT support engineers who are keen to follow their core drive for operational excellence and innovation.
What's the Tech like?
You will be working with the latest asset management, service management and incident technologies to ITIL v3 methodologies. The service environment is very well structured and the role will see you support over 5000 employees across a broad range of software and hardware support issues. An excellent role for an aspiring IT professional who is keen to gain holistic technical exposure across a range of technologies including Windows 7/10, MS Office 365, SCCM, Citrix, AS400 and MobileIron.
What's the culture like?
Easily one of the better employers that offers a mature working environment and they are renowned for ensuring they secure highly personable individuals for their support teams. Their employees have excellent tenure within the company. Why? The company offer a supportive and collaborative environment where everyone will be offered training and continuous personal development. As the company operates on a global scale, this ensures there is adequate room for growth and promotion for key IT personnel from within.
What you will need to work there?
- At least 2 years' experience in IT service desk support
- Experience of working to ITIL standards and methodologies
- Experience of service request management, incident management and asset management would be highly beneficial
- A good logical approach to IT hardware and software and someone who has a natural curiosity to learn and explore the latest hardware and software available.
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in, please apply now for immediate consideration. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today! For more information please call Ronan Higgins on or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'