Service Desk Support Analyst
3 months rolling contract
85-110 per day
The multi skilled team are responsible for providing a service of 1^st Line IT service and systems/technical support and for the day to day co-ordination of access control activities for a number of systems.
This includes ensuring that team service level targets are achieved through the timely and accurate delivery of user requests and also includes maintaining the accuracy of the Information Systems Security (ISS) Database. The analyst provides advice and guidance on all incoming queries/incidents, and ensures these are logged and progressed in accordance with department guidelines and procedures.
This will including:
- Provide a high quality, professional and informed customer service.
- Ensure SLA’s are achieved.
- Provide support and guidance to personnel with regards IT equipment and services/applications.
- Resolve incoming incidents on the first call, wherever possible, or ensure they are accurately logged and assigned to the appropriate resolution team with minimum time delay.
- Ensure all incoming calls are managed and structured in accordance with department guidelines and procedures, providing an informed and quality service to internal customers, setting expectations (communicating SLA, incident log number).
- To administer the ISS database, ensuring that records are up to date and that regular review are conducted to maintain the integrity of all access control information
- Accurately log all incoming incidents/queries/requests, and ensure they are prioritised and progressed in accordance with department guidelines and procedures
- Communicate effectively with the team on any IT related incidents, ensuring any high priority and service impacting issues are escalated via the Resource Co-Ordinator/Manager
- Share knowledge with the team, and support the implementation of ‘New Work/Services’
- Accept and progress any ‘project’ related tasks related to the Department, and carry out these duties within approved timescales
- Actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of legal and regulatory compliance, relying on your own knowledge or recognising the need for specialist support where necessary.
- To support via email and telephone internal and external/third party companies with system access requests as well as ongoing support for ongoing IT related queries.
- Time keeping, individual should show the ability to manage their own time and workloads, prioritising where necessary.
- Consistently answering the PB/Leeds Access Control phone in turn, in a polite and professional manner
- Be responsible for All access control email accounts, ensuring the inbox are checked regularly for escalations and issues are addressed
Skills and Experience
- A working knowledge of ISS database / database interrogation.
- A basic understanding of all the systems within Access Control Team’s Remit
- A good working knowledge of all MS office applications.
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to targets and deadlines
- A full working knowledge of MS Office applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'