The successful candidate will provide first line incident management support endeavouring to resolve IT incidents at first point of contact, using initial assessment and after appropriate categorization using knowledge material. You will be responsible for the effective escalation and assignment of customer enquiries/incidents to the correct resolver group ensuring accurate information is provided and the process is delivered efficiently. In your role as a Service Desk Analyst you will also have a key role in developing and updating the knowledge management database used on the self-service portal.
In your role you will:
- Receive incidents and service requests from customers, via a variety of means, such as telephone, email, web portal, fax, etc.
- Utilise all available products and tools to assist in the efficient installation of software and resolution of incidents
- Provide technical advice and guidance to customers on the use of IT equipment, including but not limited to; the self-support portal, desktop systems and their associated software, telephony, LAN networks and peripherals.
- Track incidents and service requests throughout their lifecycle.
Experience required for this position:
- Experience of working in an IT customer focussed environment, providing 1st level support using remote diagnostic tools.
- Experience of Windows operating systems and office, Networking, Telephony Mobile apps.
- Experience of User & Security Group Active Directory administration.
- Knowledge of PC technologies and desktop/server hardware and software architectures.
- Excellent communications skills, especially over the telephone.
- Previous experience of collaborative MS software (MS Office, MS SharePoint).
The following is desirable:
- ITIL V3 Foundation.
- Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle for business purposes.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'