The Coal Authority has an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join the team based in Mansfield. You will work on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a highly competitive salary of £18,000 - £23,876 per annum plus benefits.
Do you want to be part of a multi-disciplined ICT team providing first class technical support in an innovative and fast-paced environment? If so, this is a great opportunity for you!
We're looking for someone to provide first-line support our users and customers, giving advice and assistance with matters related to ICT and other internal services.
Our successful candidate will be supporting the ICT team with the progression of change activities and delivering ICT services to the business and our partners.
We're looking for an experienced ICT customer services professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our team.
As our Service Desk Analyst you'll have:
- NVQ / HND in Administration, Information Technology or similar
- Experience in an administrative role, or managing requests / faults through to resolution
- Experience in dealing with customers / third-parties to deliver services and products
- The ability to manage and coordinate requests for changes and incidents through the use of ICT systems
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to speak at all levels
- Experience of planning and facilitation of meetings and workshops
- The ability to deal with and coordinate contractors and third-party suppliers
As our Service Desk Analyst you'll be:
- Logging of all contact related to the provision of ICT services using ITIL (the IT industry Service Management standard) best practice.
- The first point of contact and the customer facing element of ICT
- Manage tickets appropriately and depending on status - chasing resolver teams, routing calls intelligently and escalating where required.
- Giving help and advice and following-through on customer enquiries as appropriate, ensure that any issues and complaints are dealt with directly and politely.
- Managing general communication and notification of any service outages with the customers, by liaising with suppliers and colleagues in ICT.
- Providing technical support, assistance, advice and fixes to customers.
- Ensuring that the Service Desk is staffed during the support hours by working flexibly with colleagues within ICT to maintain cover as required.
- Producing reports to demonstrate the standard of ICT service delivery and measure performance against SLA's (Service Level Agreement), OLA's (Operational Level Agreement) and KPI's (Key Performance Indicators).
- Maintaining the Service Desk procedures, to ensure that support processes and incident handling guides etc. are recorded for easy reference and as an auditable record for procedures.
- Providing administrative support to the ICT team for tasks including booking of training, answering phones and taking messages, Wisdom DRA work, collecting post, update of anti-virus PC, collecting MFD meter readings and the update of transparency spreadsheet.
Benefits of becoming our Service Desk Analyst:
- Civil Service Pension
- 27.5 days plus Bank Holidays + 6 days Flexi Leave
- Performance Related Pay
- Gym Membership contribution plus more
**this role falls outside of scope of iR35 regulations**
Closing Date: Monday 12th October 2018
If you feel that you are the right candidate for the role as ourService Desk Analyst then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Because of the number of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Successful candidates must pass basic security checks and will be subject to UK Immigration requirements.
The Coal Authority embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. There is a guaranteed interview scheme (GIS) for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'