This organisation are currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering IT support to a variety of public & private sector businesses as well as the companies internal staff.
Working on the Service Desk you will be dealing with a broad range of customer requests and incidents. You will have to log the appropriate detail for each ticket. You must “own” the calls through their life – liaising with other areas of IT where needed and ensuring good communication with the customer.
In order to be successful with your application you will need the following experience:
- 2 years+ work on a technical IT service desk both logging and resolving issues.
- Competent diagnosing PC and Server hardware issues remotely
- Experience with Active Directory and Exchange to the extent of creating and managing users and permissions.
- Knowledge of MS office suite of applications and troubleshooting
- Desktop and Server operating systems support
- Remote customer support (RDP/Logmein etc)
- Working with Antivirus software
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'