Service Desk Analyst - Windows, AD, Citrix, RDP. £25,000. Hertford.
Service Desk Analyst - Windows, AD, Citrix, RDP. £25,000. Hertford. My client, a UK wide accountancy firm are looking for a group of new service desk analyst's to be based in their Hertford office. This is a new team being built to service and troubleshoot issues across the UK and will require people with good knowledge of a Windows based environment, Active Directory, Citrix, Exchange and RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) among other technologies. This is a varied and exciting role where you will be tasked with providing technical support to the company's helpdesk while being responsible for maintaining an application portfolio. You will be comfortable working with a professional staff base both in house and remotely on the phone. You need to have a strong customer-care focus, be a clear communicator, and able to think on your feet.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in a technical support role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- A desire to learn and develop further technical skills
- Able to liaise directly with internal team members
- Troubleshoot on Windows platforms with Exchange emails
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, Citrix and RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
- Car driver with own transport
As a Service Desk Analyst with this client you earn a base wage of up to £25,000 as well as a wide range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'Apply' and send your CV in for consideration.
- Service Desk Analyst - Windows
- 000. Hertford.
- RDP. £25