City based Commodities Broker are looking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst to join their London office. Working as a part of the Service Desk, you will be expected to provide general IT support to the user community at company sites within London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accurate logging of all Incidents, Service requests and Changes in the Service Desk system
- Management and timely resolution of Service Desk tickets
- Effective escalation of tickets
- Ensure customers are dealt with professionally and efficiently
- Knowledge sharing with other team members through a knowledge base system
- Support of Standard Microsoft Technologies
- Writing documentation and maintaining knowledge of new technologies and how they can help the company
- Ensure technical skills are updated in line with company requirements
- Endeavour to align working practices to ITIL framework where appropriate
- Providing out of hours support to users as per the on call rota
- Providing support as part of a shift pattern from 6am-7pm, Monday to Friday.
In addition to the above, all members of the team are expected to contribute to departmental projects and this can include weekend work.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates are expected to be competent in;
- Standard Microsoft Technologies
- Microsoft Windows Server Systems (2003/2008)
- Microsoft Active Directory (DNS/DHCPs/GPOs etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Not vital but advantageous: ITIL v3, Microsoft MCSE, Citrix, VMWare, VCP 4 or 5.