Service Desk Analyst/ Helpdesk Support sought by a leading e-commerce software house situated at their offices in Salford Quays. The Service Desk Analyst will be dealing first-hand technical issues associated with company's software products. The ideal candidate will have previous commercial experience providing product support. This role is situated within a close-knit and collaborative support team and so being a team player is a must. This company are renowned for their exceptional customer service. Therefore, the successful candidate will be someone who puts customers at the heart of everything they do.
- Work with customers to resolve technical issues through troubleshooting or escalation as required
- Become an expert in the organisations' product portfolio
- Complete work within associated SLA's
- Support continuous improvement of service
Ideally the Service Desk Analyst will have:
- Minimum 12 months relevant experience
- Experience troubleshooting digital software products on a service desk
- Excellent customer service skills and verbal communication
- Technical knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure in a high-performance environment and confident working to SLA's
This is an excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst/ Helpdesk Support professional to work within the highly desirable Salford Quays location for an innovative software organisation, where you will receive first class training.
Salford Quays commutable from: Salford, Stretford, Sale, City Centre, Altrincham, Bolton and surrounding areas.
If you are interested please click 'Apply Now' or email your CV to . Alternatively, you can call on for more information.
- Customer Service
- Service Desk
- 1st Line
- Service Desk Analyst