Service Desk Analyst
We are seeking a 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst to join our dynamic and friendly team based in Vauxhall, London, during an exciting time of our organisation's development. As the successful Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for acting as first and/or second point of contact, supporting and troubleshooting for all internal users.
As a key Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting and guiding all 2nd line and some 3rd line issues with internal users within this Microsoft and MAC environment. As the Service Desk Analyst, you should be able to work well under your own initiative and have a proactive attitude to work.
Key skills needed for the 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst:
- Proven background within 2nd line support
- Commercial experience supporting Microsoft and MAC
- Exposure to supporting both hardware and software
- Be able to create and manage user accounts, passwords, and other business systems
- A passion for technology, with a keenness to learn new skills and progress your career
- Excellent communicational skills
This is a great opportunity for an intelligent and ambitious 2nd line Service Desk Analyst to join a hugely successful organisation. It is an exciting time for the company and this role offers a fantastic platform for the correct person.
Service Desk Analyst - 2nd line
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Vauxhall, London
Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- customer service
- 1st line support
- 2nd line support