Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
Role purpose: We are seeking a talented Service Desk Analyst to join our successful Enterprise Technology Services team, who are responsible for delivering first class support services to this exciting and fast developing business.
Being a talented Service Desk Analyst with experience in 1st and 2nd line IT support you will work alongside the other Enterprise Technology Services teams to support internal customers to ensure that support incidents and requests are resolved efficiently and within SLA so that they can be productive in their day to day activities and develop our business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fantastic Enterprise Technology Services team. The team are a group of highly skilled and collaborative individuals with service and satisfaction as one of their core principles, employing a range of technologies to deliver tangible results whilst exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Provide a single point of contact for all YOOX Net-a-Porter service users
- Record, own, escalate and resolve/monitor incident and service requests tickets throughout their lifecycle using the service management tool provided
- Troubleshoot, investigate and action tickets in line with SLA
- Communicate in a professional manner at all times
- Promote IT good practice throughout the business
- Maintain system security (ensure correct security procedures are adhered to at all times)
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Work unsupervised to maintain the on-going demands of the business
- Develop and maintain documentation, knowledge base content and user guides
- Document all work, ensuring measures are in place to allow others to pick up support work where necessary
- Take part in Major Incident Management in line with organisational processes
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ Service Desk experience in a fast pace ITIL aligned IT support environment
- Strong Windows 7/10, Max OS X & Active Directory support skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office product suite knowledge
- Understanding of ITIL v3; ideally ITIL Foundation qualification
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Fluency in Italian is beneficial but not essential
- Good team-player
- Excellent keyboard and written skills, articulate with good spelling and grammar
- Ability to focus on delivering an excellent customer experience in addition to technical resolution
- Reliable and consistent
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
- Willingness to learn & develop
Location: London Tech Hub, White City Place, W12
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office
- Service Lines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job