Service Desk Analyst
Based in Coventry
£13ph based on experience
Must be available to start ASAP
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a number of Service Desk Analysts for a prestigious company based in Coventry. The ideal candidate must be comfortable supporting end users in both a face to face and remote capacity.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience working in an ITIL environment (qualification not essential, but at least 1 contracted/permanent position adhering to ITIL practices)
- Previous 1st/2nd Line experience
- Excellent customer service skills (experience delivering support face to face is highly desirable)
- Strong team player
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative to handle difficult situations
- Comfortable working shift patterns
- Use excellent communication skills to liaise with users of all abilities across the organisation in a face to face context
- Supporting and resolving user queries as efficiently as possible
- Working together in a team to ensure SLA's are adhered to
- Escalating any queries that cannot be resolved first time to the relevant team
- Utilising previous knowledge to assist with the busy work load
- Applying prior experience to handle difficult customer complaints under a tight time scale
Please note that you MUST have worked in an ITIL environment OR possess an ITIL qualification to be considered for this position.
If you are interested please send across your updated CV to . If you have any further questions call Rebecca Eacott or Sam Brook on .
- ITIL and 1st Line Support