A leading international professional services company is looking for experienced Service Desk Analysts to be based at their prestigious offices in Glasgow.
You will be providing professional IT support company wide and may have occasional travel to the London office.
There are two shift patterns available, evening and long weekend. (There is no shift allowance)
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support of all incidents and service requests for software and hardware
- Provide IT support via remote control, telephone & desk-side
- Carry out floor walking support to the Glasgow office
- Accurate ticket logging of all IT incident
- End to end ownership of all support tickets
- Manage / support of remote working
Required skills include:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated, willing to continually update your knowledge
- Microsoft Office support through to 2010
- Active Directory administration
- Installation / moves of hardware such as desktops & printers
- Knowledge of remote working, ADSL, 3G & VPN's
- Able to build PC's and troubleshoot
Desirable skills include:
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Access
- Knowledge of Intranet / Extranets
- Knowledge of audio visual equipment
- Bilingual in any of the following Italian, French, German, Spanish or Mandarin
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and build a career in a leading global company.
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.