Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 (+ benefits which includes 28 days holiday and a contributory pension)
Due to expansion, our client based in the Heart of Bristol (10 minute walk from Temple Meads Station) require a Service Desk Analyst to join an experienced Service Desk Support Team.
Our client is a market leading SaaS business are looking for someone with demonstrable practical experience in providing great customer service with strong communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer all service requests in a timely and professional manor and logging them accurately, following defined process into our customer service tool.
- You will be responsible for categorising, controlling, and owning all calls in line with the SLA from initial assessment through to resolution whilst ensuring the customer is kept informed.
- Escalating service requests to other teams if all other options have been exhausted.
- Provide advice, help and support in response to customer queries. Help them access and use our services.
- Create and update Knowledge Base articles.
- Day to day involvement with general duties associated with a small business.
- Service Desk experience in a multi-channel environment
- Experience of working with mobile devices (Ideally android)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organised
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to effectively manage own workload
- Basic SQL experience
- Experience of Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience of working in customer services
- ITIL Qualification
A competitive salary is on offer and a great working environment which has a fantastic breakout area with HTC Vive Virtual Reality, freshly ground coffee and fresh fruit on offer!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 22428
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job