We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
An opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Analyst to join our IT team based in Beckenham.
In this role you will be responsible for acting as the first point of contact for all users and third parties requiring IT support. You will provide first line resolution of IT issues, queries and requests in a timely and professional manner, escalating to the relevant production and infrastructure support teams or management teams where appropriate.
What being a Service Desk Analyst involves:
- Collect and logging accurate, detailed information about every incident and service
request to provide the relevant information to the appropriate production or
infrastructure support teams and to facilitate service and management reporting.
- Evaluate and resolve first line support issues raised by users, taking end-to-end responsibility for all support requests and escalating to the appropriate
application or system support team where applicable.
- Ensure effective management of issues raised through calls, emails, self service and face to face and handle the resulting incidents or service requests, using agreed incident management and request fulfilment processes.
- Provide users with updates on the status of raised incidents and service requests.
- Proactively contribute to continuous service improvement through identification of process improvements and problem prevention.
- Take ownership for customer service standards on a case by case basis ensuring all users are provided with the highest possible level of customer service in line with Link Asset Services IT values.
Skill and Qualities you will need:
- A working knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery processes
- Technology literate with a general understanding of modern technologies, systems and processes
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders
- Customer focused and goal orientated with keen attention to detail
- Skilled in first line incident diagnosis and resolution