As a Service Desk Analyst, your primary role will be to provide remote technical support across our client’s South West customer base. You will be primarily based in the Head Office in Exeter, sitting within a friendly and adaptable team. There is real opportunity to grow within this role and ultimately progress to 3rd line. Working for a managed service provider, this position will include some travel to client sites, so a driving license and own transport is essential.
- Working closely with the Service Desk Team Leader to resolve client IT issues
- Assist in the delivery of client projects.
- Provide an unrivalled superior customer experience as per our client’s mission statement
- Always remain customer focused
- Build excellent client relationships and communicate effectively at all levels within a business.
- Recent experience as a service desk technician diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- A good understanding of Microsoft Windows and Server operating systems
- Excellent problem-solving abilities across WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, switches and firewalls
- Have knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online products
- Have knowledge sharing and technical documentation skills
- Have Microsoft Office 2010,2013,2016 support experience
- Have experience Computer/Laptop builds and fixes.
- Printing System Support
The successful candidate will be comfortable building long lasting relationships with clients and colleagues alike. This is an exciting and varied role and the successful candidate will share the company’s core values with a commitment to providing excellent customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge that offers you the opportunity to work with clients on projects, we would love to hear from you.
Keywords: IT, Customer Service, 1st line, 2nd line, First Line, Second Line, IT Support, IT Technician, Service Provider, Microsoft Office, LAN, WAN, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Printers
- Active Directory
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line