Maxwell Bond is supporting a global, rapidly expanding professional services business recruit a Service Desk Analyst to assist with the support & delivery of the firm’s business critical system & IT services. You’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact towards the businesses future technology landscape and help them on their journey.
Working in a strong team of tech professionals, the successful Service Desk Analyst will provide face-to-face & remote support / troubleshooting, for all areas of IT encompassing; desktops, hardware, systems, infrastructure, networking & telephony. Furthermore, you’ll help training junior team members & carry out hardware builds & deployments as the company continue to invest in the latest tech equipment.
To be successful in your application, the following is required:
- 2 years’ experience providing technical support & troubleshooting (2nd line) - service desk / helpdesk environment
- Excellent understanding of the infrastructure landscape
- Call logging & remote software such as ServiceNow, Axios Assyst, VNC, Dameware, LogMeIn etc.
- Network & Hardware (support/build) experience - VPN highly desirable
- Experience working in the Legal / Law industry
- Ability to communicate at all levels to translate technical terms for a non-technical audience
This is a great opportunity for someone who is truly passionate about developing their technology driven career, long-term, in a business that will supports your growth and offers you internal movement to suit your ambition and skill strengths.
For more information, please give Michael at Maxwell Bond a call or send your CV to me immediately.
Buzzwords: 2nd line support, AD, active directory, networking, troubleshooting, service desk, support analyst, VDI, VNC, TCP/IP, exchange, serviceNow, Axios, dameware, logmein, citrix, ITSMT, virtualisation, exchange, Microsoft, SLA, desktop, laptop, PC Build, video conference, VC, telephony, technical support, IT support, ITIL.
- Service Desk
- 2nd Line
- Help Desk Support
- Remote Desktop