This is on opportunity to join a very well-established Technology company that develops high profile solutions in Bristol. They are seeking a strong Service Desk Analyst to support external customers across 1st and 2nd line resolution/product support.
To be considered for the role applicants will have
- Strong Service Desk Analyst 1st line and 2nd line Desktop Support skills, with 3rd line Networking/Server skills being beneficial.
- Sound MS Windows OS and Desktop domain experience.
- Able to maintain and support bespoke applications/products with good Active Directory, Server/Networking.
- Able to deploy and configure Windows Desktop Operation Systems.
- Used to supporting a technically able user base with strong external customer support and technical problem-solving skills.
Nice to have skills
- ITIL or MCSA.
- Worked with CCTV or ANPR technologies.
- Used to working with local authorities or Government organisations.
If you're a Service Desk Analyst looking to apply your knowledge in a professional and highly regarded organisation, in excellent surroundings in Bristol apply now. There is potential for contract extensions and/or permanent work longer term.
Rate: £180 - £200 per day (£24 - £26.5 per hour)
Start: Immediate (up to two weeks' notice fine)
Duration: 6 months with possible extensions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job