Our client is looking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst who will provide a single point of contact for users on a day to day basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage incidents and service requests
- Log all relevant incidents, service request and other call details
- Provide first line investigation and diagnosis for all service desk calls.
- Resolve incidents and service requests during the first point of contact whenever possible.
- Escalate incidents and service requests that cannot be resolved according to defined escalation procedures and within agreed timescales.
- Proactively keep users informed of progress of logged incidents and service requests.
- Close all resolved incidents, service requests and other calls according to defined service management processes, policies and procedures.
Ideally you will be ITIL Certified and have previous experience of working within an ITIL environment.
This is an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
You must be immediately available to start this role.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities. In the meantime, please keep checking for suitable vacancies or download the free NRG iPhone App from the App store for up to date searches.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job