Service Desk Analyst x 3
Service Desk Analyst x3
Location:- Stoke on Trent
Salary from £18,000 to £25,000 (Depending on Experience)
We are Well and we are changing. Pharmacies have ignored the digital era for too long, and we’re ready to embrace it. We plan to use technology to help people and improve healthcare in ways we never thought possible. We’ve got two priorities?—?create brilliant new services our customers love, and build tools that give our pharmacy teams time back to do what they do best: keeping us all healthy.
We’ve launched a new Transformation team that will bring us into the digital age. We’re hiring for some fantastic opportunities within the team and a key part of that is a Service Desk Analyst. If you want to join the team, please get in touch!
As a Service Desk Analyst you’ll be responsible for raising support issues and requests alongside performing 1st and 2nd line fault resolution for Well colleagues across the business, ensuring that colleagues are transferred to the correct resource in order to resolve their IT query. If this sounds like the role for you, at Well you'll have the chance to develop your skills, make an impact, and help to support the way the whole industry works.
This role could suit someone from a Pharmacy store background, whether you be a colleague or a dispensing technician who has PMR knowledge and would like to progress into a central IT and more technical role
What you'll do:
- Record issues, incidents and requests within the IT Service Desk tool which are reported via all media including telephone, email or webform.
- Ensure concise exchange of information and definition of clear actions in dealing with colleagues and 3rd party suppliers; ensuring this information is recorded within the incident and request tickets.
- Ensure incident tickets are raised against the correct impact priority and they are managed through to conclusion aligning to the priority Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Conduct triage on incidents to ensure they are accurately recorded and transferred to the correct IT Support team for resolution.
- Manage third party support incidents and support partners to ensure incidents are resolved in SLA.
- Ensure all incident tickets are progressed to completion, escalating failures and risks to meeting SLA’s to management as applicable, interfacing into other IT Support areas and confirming closure of the 3rd party support tickets with the incident raiser.
- Provide support services and complete work requests by providing quality expert response and resolution to internal customer requests.
- Identify repeat incidents with Problem Management to ensure root cause and trend analysis is undertaken to overall reduce the likelihood of repeated incidents
- Complete request fulfilment tickets which are dealt with within the Serviced Desk and confirm success with the request raiser.
We’d love to speak to you if you have:
- Proven experience of working in a customer facing support role
- Excellent telephone manner and customer/ user handling experience
- Ability to triage and escalate tickets to senior colleagues and teams where necessary
- Knowledge of Pharmacy Management systems and windows environments
The story so far
Since the 1940s, when Well started, the local pharmacist has been a fixture on your corner and in your community. We’re now the UK’s largest independent chain of pharmacies with 800 shops up and down the country.
If you want to help us with our purpose, of looking after people’s most precious thing, their health and wellbeing, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's going to disrupt the market, then join us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'